Already have a Username/Password for European Journal of Chemistry?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Authors should suggest at least 6 potential referees (in the Comments for the Editor section) with the appropriate technical expertise, although the Editor will not necessarily approach them. Their addresses, homepage addresses, phone and fax numbers and e-mail addresses should be provided as fully as possible. At least three of the suggested referees must be from a different country than the author's one. At least two of the suggested referees must be from a western country (USA, Canada, Japan, Australia or western European country).
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere including electronically in the same form, in English or in any other language. The use of someone else’s ideas or words in their original form or slightly changed without a proper citation is considered plagiarism and will not be tolerated. Even if a citation is given, if quotation Marks (“”) are not placed around words taken directly from another author’s work, the author is still guilty of plagiarism.
Article Processing Charges:
The article processing charges are paid by the author(s), the author(s)'s research budget, or their supporting institution upon acceptance of the paper for publication.
Article Processing Charges for per Review article/Scientific article/Short communication: 125 $ (US).
Before the proof stage, we will check your manuscript from iThenticate, Web of Science and Scopus databases. If we find any bad results such as plagiarism for your submission, we will immediately reject your submission and remove it from publication order.
4614 Lavista Rd., Tucker, Georgia, USA
Journal title: European Journal of Chemistry
The author(s) warrant(s) that:
1. The manuscript submitted is his/her/their own original work;
2. All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work;
3. All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted;
4. The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere
5. The text, illustrations, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
6. In consideration of my/our manuscript submitted, I/we hereby grant European Journal of Chemistry the unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable royalty-free, right to publish, use, distribute, publish, license, transmit, display, exhibit, record, store, translate, digitize, broadcast, reproduce and archive, in any format or medium, whether now known or hereafter developed.
Notwithstanding the above, the Contributor(s) or, if applicable the Contributor’s Employer, retain(s) all proprietary rights other than copyright, such as
1. Patent rights;
2. To use, free of charge, all parts of this article for the author’s future works in books, lectures, classroom teaching or oral presentations;
3. The right to reproduce the article for their own purposes provided the copies are not offered for sale.
However, reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution or use of the article or any material contained therein, in any medium as permitted hereunder, requires a citation to the Journal and appropriate credit to European Journal of Chemistry as publisher, suitable in form and content as follows: Title of article, author(s), journal title and volume/issue, Copyright© year.
All materials related to manuscripts, accepted or rejected, including photographs, original figures etc., will be kept by European Journal of Chemistry for one year following the editor’s decision. These materials will then be destroyed.
I/We indemnify European Journal of Chemistry and the Editors of the Journals, and hold them harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by a claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement, or any suit arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of my/our article. I/We also warrant that the article contains no libelous or unlawful statements and does not contain material or instructions that might cause harm or injury.
This copyright form must be accepted by all authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.